Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Follow Friday #2

22 Jul 2011



Follow  Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read

  Q.Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

1. J.K Rowling - I love the Harry Potter series and I never get tired of reading them over and over again!
2. Cassandra Clare - Love, love, LOVE The Mortal Instruments + Infernal Devices! 
3. Julie Kagawa - My heart ached so much after reading The Iron Daughter + The Iron Queen! I'd love to be able to sit down and talk non-stop about The Iron Fey series (esp. Ash) and get advice on how to write such an amazing series! 


3 comments:

  1. All three of those are great choices :)

    I'm a new follower! :D


    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'd like to meet all three of those. JK Rowling especially. Cassandra Clare would be just behind her.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Happy Belated FF from a new follower. Interesting choices; JK Rowling and Cassandra Clare seem to be quite popular.

    http://shikiharu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day