Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Follow Friday #3

29 Jul 2011


Follow  Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read

Q. Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

Truthfully, I don't actually pay much attention to T-shirt slogans. I usually read them, laugh if they're funny and forget about it. But I really like this one...

Well, what do you think? It doesn't necessarily describe me  but I really like this one! 
Soo...what's your T-shirt slogan? :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely. No books. No soul. Agree.

    Here's my Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday for this week:
    BBH and FF: Bonjour! Enchanté! ¡Buenos días!
    And I hope you will stop in to throw your hat into the ring for my July Giveaway! Win a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day