Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

In My Mailbox #1

17 Jul 2011

In My Mailbox is weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mailbox, or bought in the past week. 

Shirley's Mailbox: 
Borrowed: 

Before I Die by Jenny Downham


Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers


The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Bought: 


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Oh, and it's SIGNED!) 

AND...


Across the Universe by Beth Revis (I got this book for FREE when I pre-ordered my copy of Bloodlines!)






2 comments:

  1. I low the Australian Wicked Lovely cover! It's gorgeous. Personal Demons is great too. (I just finished reading the sequel.)
    Enjoy!

    PS: I noticed you put your email in your sidebar. To avoid spambots, you should put it like this: shiirleyyx(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I Die, Clockwork Angel and Across The Universe are all great books! Enjoy :)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day