Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF BLOODLINES BY RICHELLE MEAD!

16 Jul 2011

All the Vampire Academy fans out there - YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT! 
The first chapter of BLOODLINES has just been released online!
I really don't know how I'm going to survive the next 38 days until the release of Richelle Mead's Bloodlines! I have exams coming up but I don't think I'll be able to concentrate. I'll probably be daydreaming about Adrian everyday! ( Apparently Adrian will have a major role in this book!) 
Being an aspiring match-maker (not), I'm thinking that maybe Adrian will fall in love with Sydney?  
hmm... What do you think? 
Title: Bloodlines
Author: Richelle Mead 
Publisher: Razorbill 
Release Date: August 23rd, 2011  
Goodreads Synopsis: 
 When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning. 

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day