Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

In My Mailbox #4

7 Aug 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mail or bought in the past week.



Borrowed:
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (I'm starting to really like my school library now :) There's so many new books! Too bad, I can only borrow 4 at a time...)

Won:
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher  (Contest held @Words On Paper - Thanks!)
I've read so many great reviews about this, so I can't wait to read it myself!

Swag:
Signed Everblue bookmark - thanks to Brenda Pandos! She recently held a contest where we helped her think of a creative and original T-shirt slogan which would appear in the book! Unfortunately I didn't win (I'm actually not creative at all), but Brenda kindly sent everyone who participated a signed bookmark! 

For Review: 
Angelfall by Susan Ee ( Thanks to Susan Ee for sending me a copy for review! I can't wait to read this :) )

So, what did you get in your mailbox? 


1 comment:

  1. Book sniffers anonymous7 September 2012 at 18:54

    Nice mailbox this week. 13 Reasons Why sounds looks like a good book.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day