Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Winter's Shadow by M.J Hearle NEWS

30 Aug 2011


So, I recently received an email from M.J Hearle, author of Winter's Shadow (a new Aussie YA novel). You can find out more about Winter's Shadow HERE.  I believe this is currently only released in Australia, BUT iTunes is selling Winter's Shadow for only $4.99! Awesome ehh?

Here's the message:
"Something exciting is happening: Apple are promoting the ebook through their iTunes store for a special price of $4.99 for a limited time. This promotion starts Tuesday 30 August  and I'd love to get the word out to as many readers and potential readers as possible. If you feel it would be appropriate to mention this news on your blog that would be very awesome. If not - no worries. "

Cheers, 
M.J. Hearle 


If you live outside of Australia, & would like to read this, now's your chance!
Don't miss out :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day