Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

Follow Friday #11 & Book Blogger Hop #8

21 Oct 2011

Follow  Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read!

What superhero is your alter-ego? 

Definitely Invisible Woman! Haven't read the comics, but loved her from Fantastic Four!


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer over at Crazy For Books
“What is your favorite type of candy?”
Haha, I have a lot! STARBURSTS!!!! Sour worms, CHOCOLATE (it counts, right? ) - anything that's sweet & tasty! 

7 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I love sour worms too. My dog also really likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Invisible Woman, but went with Rogue instead. And omg! Sour worms! I forgot about those, now I want some. And sour patch kids! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I actually saw Fantastic Four so I know who that is! -does a cheer-

    Happy Follow Friday and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! New Follower hopping thru for FF. Have a great weekend and Check out my response at Gimme The Scoop Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen the movies, but she was great in the cartoon when I watched it as a kid. :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool answer!! Who wouldn't like to be her :) I'm new to the FF fun -http://alexiachronicles.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day