Shiirleyy's Bookshelf has migrated to Dear Shirley ! I will continue to post book reviews but there will also be a lot of personal and travel-related posts :)

In My Mailbox #9

16 Oct 2011

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mail or bought in the past week.



*Sorry for the crappy image quality! I had to take this with my new phone :S
Most of these books came 2-3 weeks ago, but since I was out of the country, I couldn't pick them up.*

From Publishers:
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Thanks HarperCollins!)
JACK THE RIPPER = AWESOMENESS. Already read + reviewed here.
The Industry by Rose Foster (Manusript -Thanks HarperCollins!)
New Aussie dystopian novel coming out April next year! So excited to read this!!
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Thanks Simon & Schuster)
SILENCE! PATCH <3 Reading this right now & so far, so good! Can't wait to see what happens next! 

Swapped: (with Tina @Book Couture -Thank you :) 
Jessie <3 NYC by Keris Stainton
This sounds like a cute & funny read, but I probably won't start it anytime soon...
Burn Bright by Marianne de Pierres
Read already, but it's great to have my own copy now :) I'll have to get a copy of Angel Arias sometime soon...
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder 
LOVED the first book - Inside Out! Riley <3 Can't wait to start this one!

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link & I'll check it out :)

13 comments:

  1. Fab set! I can't wait to read Name of the Star! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy all your yummy reads = )

    My IMM:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox29.html

    Hope you're having an excellent weekend!

    -Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. silence, that is so awesome! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came so close to buying Maureen Johnson's latest at Kmart the other day, that store is getting so damn good with prices, they'll soon be rivaling TBD for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You got The Industry! Can't wait to read what you think, I loved it :D Ooh and Outside In, loved those books. Desperate to start the Study series now. Cannot wait to read Silence, I need me some PATCH!

    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look good. I have Scilence and I will need to get reading it!! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber (Books of Amber)7 September 2012 at 18:54

    Awesome haul! I love everything about Jack the Ripper. Well, the stories and the mystery anyway! Not everything I guess, haha. I can't wait to read The Name of the Star!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved The Name of the Star! Iloved Silence. Hope you like it!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bunch of awesome books! Glad to see The Name Of The Star is good! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading Name of the Star right now. Loving what I've read! I also read Silence this past week, and am sooo happy with how the series is going. Even more excited that there is supposedly another book in this series. Very cool mailbox!

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    P.S. Come check out my blog's first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading Name of the Star next and I can't wait. I'm so excited. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section; I appreciate all comments left here!
If you have a blog, I'll be sure to visit it and comment back(I love finding new blogs so feel free to leave a link!)
Thank you & have a nice day